Rated 5 out of 5 based on 3 votes
- 1 x brown or red onions ( chopped )
- 150 g lean bacon (cut into small pieces )
- 8 x thin beef sausages (cut into ...3 cm pieces )
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 x sachet of devilled sausage base
- 1 x medium red capsicum ( cut into strips )
- 1 x medium green capsicum (cut into strips )
- 1 x green apple ( cut into small pieces )
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1 Tbls olive oil
- 1 tspn brown sugar
- 1 x fresh ground black pepper
1)In pan heat oil on medium heat,add onion and fry until lightly brown and still crunchy.Leave aside.In same pan fry bacon until change colour.Leave aside.
2)In same pan fry sausages until brown,add apple and cook until apple is soft and brown.Add barbecue sauce and sausage base mixed with water and cook until sausages are cooked.Add sugar,stir,add bacon,onion,both capsicum and cook another 2-3 min.Season with pepper and taste if anything need to be added.
3)Serve with boiled potatoes or rice.
PS.Quick and easy dinner or lunch.