Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 2 x green capsicum - halfed
- 1 x middle sized onion - chopped
- 2 cups cooked long grain rice
- 2 tspn black sesame seeds
- 2-3 tspn seasonal multi-use sprinkle (from coles)
- 1/4 cup fresh oregano
- 4-5 Tbls diced tomatoes
- 2 tspn tomato paste
- 1 tspn hot paprika powder
- 3/4 cups pinenuts ( roasted in a pan)
- 1 clove garlic (a big clove!) - grated
- 1 x as much seasalt as you like
- 1 splash olive oil
- 1/2 tspn cumin powder
- 1 tspn nuttelex sunflower margarine
- 1/4 cup fennel green
Heat some oil into a frying pan and start to fry the onion, garlic and pine nuts for about 3 min.
Add the rice and all the spices, herbs, margarine & tomatoes. Combine very well and fry for approx. 10 min.
Half the capsicum even.
Stuff the capsicum with your rice mix. I topped a bit of fennel herb on top also.
Give it a good sprinkle with olive oil and also add the rest of the diced tomatoes + a splash of water into the dish before you going to put it in the preheated oven ( 170C°).
Put it on the underpart, otherwise the top of the rice will burn.
Bake until the capsicum is done — that should not take longer than 30 min.