Rated 5 out of 5 based on 5 votes
- 6 L chicken drumstick
- 1 kg potatoes(any),but not sweet
- 500 g cup mushrooms(peeled with knife)
- 100 g butter
- 1 x fresh red capsicum(cut it to small pieces for garnish) )
- 2 x fresh green top of shallots )finely chopped for garnish
- 1 L oil for fry
- 4 L eggs ( slightly beaten in bowl )
- 200 ml milk(could be skim)
- 1 x packet of bread - crumbs
- 1 kg plain flour
- 1 Tbls chicken salt ( to season )
- 1 pinch of black pepper ( to season optionial)
- 1 x tomatoes sauce ( just for garnish )
- 1 x mayonnaise ( for garnish)
- 1/2 tspn turmeric
1)Chicken drumstick wash under cold running water,then season with chicken salt.
2)In bigger bowl whisk milk with eggs.
3)And now do same process as you do schnitzel,cover drumstick with flour,then eggs and last cover with bread – crumbs.
4)In deeper pan heat oil and fry the drumstick on all sides until gold.Then put to oven dish and cook in oven about 35 – 40 minutes with lid off on 160 C (fan)
5)Potatoes peel and cook in salty water until soft.(if you put in water 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric you will have beautiful colour of potatoes)
6)Mushrooms, peel the skin off and cook on butter in pan until half cooked and still crunchy.Season with salt and taste.(if you put in popcorn salt you will get better taste)Now you can serve on a plate and decorate it.
Bonn – appetite.