Rated 0 out of 5 based on 0 votes
- 1 x mug self-raising flour
- 1 x bread-roll ( cut into small cubes )
- 1 cup milk
- 1 x egg
- 1 pinch salt
1) Mix all ingredients in a bowl,make smooth dough
2) Grease inside 3 mugs with little bit of oil and fill each 1/2 with dough.Cover with cooking plastic foil and cook all in once in microwave for about…..5-6 minutes on high.
3) Turn the mug on working surface and remove the dumpling from.Cut slices with sawing cotton ……1 cm thick
PS.This dumplings go well with any goulash.This dumplings are nice yellow,because I have my own hens.