Rated 5 out of 5 based on 3 votes
- 600 g laucke bread mix ( including yeast )
- 1 x egg (lightly beaten with fork )
- 300 ml lukewater
- 20 x big fresh plums cut in half
- 1/2 cup caster sugar ( for plums)
- 1 cup extra plain flour( for dusting bench)
- 1 x sachet of cinnamon powder mixed with icing sugar
- 250 g philladelphia cream cheese ( spreadable )
- 1 Tbls of icing sugar add into philladelphia and mix well
- 4-5 Tbls melted unsalted butter
1)In bowl mix flour,egg,dissolved yeast in little bit of water and add rest of the water and make dough.If need more water,add …bit plain flour.Cover with tea towel and leave at warm place to rise.
2)Working surface dust with …bit of plain flour,transfer dough on and roll out into 2 cm high.Cut small square and each fill with plum dipped in sugar.Take the corners of the dough,stick them together and leave to rise 15 minutes.
3)Into deep saucepan pour water,put in steamer,but steamer can’t sit in water,put dumplings on steamer cover with lid and cook …..5 minutes.
4)Serve on a plate,on each dumpling put ….bit of philladelphia cream cheese,dust with cinnamon powder mixed with icing sugar and pour with unsalted butter(but not to much )
Leave a Review