Rated 5 out of 5 based on 6 votes
- 12 x eggs (boiled in water )
- 1 x bottle of white vinegar
- 1 L water
- 1 x blue rainbow food colour
- 1 x green rainbow food colour
- 1 x yellow rainbow food colour
- 1 x red rainbow food colour
1)Combine 2 cups hot water,2 teaspoons white vinegar and 1 teaspoon food colouring in glass bowl and stir well.Place the leafs from plants into cold water,then press gently on boiled egg and wrap into old stockings.Tight up with kitcken string and transfer into colour.Leave in about 5 minutes.Then unwrap and rinse under cold water.Leave them on paper towel to dry.With …bit of oil on your hand you can make them shine.
Leave a Review
Thank you Lili.
I made these today to be used as a table decoration. Fantastic!
Thank you Carole.