Rated 4.92 out of 5 based on 6 votes
- 6 x bacon rashes or ham ( ham cut in half )
- 4 L eggs ( slightly beaten in bowl )
- 300 ml thickened cream
- 150 g shredded cheese
- 1-2 cup frozen peas
- 150 g shredded salami
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1-2 cup semy - dried tomatoes cut it to small pieces
1) In bowl mix all ingredients ( BUT NOT BACON RASHES OR HAM )
2 )Muffin tray spray with little oil and put in bacon rashes,make circle on side or if you use ham,cut it in half and do same way.
3) Fill with the mixture and bake in oven 170 C 25 – 30 minutes or until gold or until set.
4 ) Serve hot or cold.
Leave a Review
easy to adapt recipe to everyones taste, like it
Thank you Vesna