Rated 4.81 out of 5 based on 8 votes
- 2 x large fennel heads
- 1/2 x pomegranate
- 1 1/2 Tbls olive oil
- 2 tspn sumac; plus extra to garnish
- 1 x juice and rind of lemon
- 4 Tbls tarragon leaves
- 4 x radish bulbs
- 1 handful roughly chopped flat-leaf parsely
- 70 g greek feta cheese, sliced
1. Cut the pomegranate in half, and carefully remove the seeds of one half. Remove any white skin that falls in.
2. Remove the fennel leaves and keep a few to garnish later. Slice the fennel very thinly lengthwise.
3. Trim the radish bulbs from the leaf and remove any dirt. Carfeully slice into very thin rings.
4. In a seperate bowl, mix the olive oil, sumac, herbs, lemon juice, lemon rind and some salt and pepper. Add the fennel and radish and toss well.
5. In a large serving bowl, layer the fennel and radish, then the feta and pomegranate seeds.
6. Garnish with fennel leafs, a few fresh stalks of tarragon and sprinkle over some sumac.
Leave a Review
This looks so refreshing! Can’t wait to try it!!
The lemon rind and the tarragon leaves make this special!
The pomegranade is fantastic in this salad!!! good choice
Simple, delicious and fresh! Perfect for summer weather! xox