Rated 4.83 out of 5 based on 3 votes
- 300 g tri-color fettuccine pasta
- 300 g speck or bacon, cut into cubes
- 300 g cup mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 350 ml thickened cream
- 1 x brown onion diced
- 2 x cloves garlic, chopped
- 50 g butter
- 30 g baby rocket leaves
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 Tbls rice bran oil or olive oil
1 Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Drain and return to pan.Set aside until required.
2.Cook speck on medium-high heat for 8-10 minutes until golden and crunchy. Transfer to a plate. Wipe the pan with paper towel.
3. Heat oil in the pan on medium heat. Melt butter. Saute onion for 2-3 minutes or until soft. Add garlic and cook for one minute until aromatic. Add mushrooms and cook on medium-high heat for 3-5 minutes or until soft. Add the cream and cook, stirring for 3-5 minutes or until the sauce thickens. Season, then stir in the pasta and cook for 3 minutes or until heated through. Add the Parmesan cheese and rocket. Cook for 2 minutes or until the rocket leaves are soft and wilted. Garnish with shaved Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
Leave a Review
Sarah that looks very delicious,we love pasta especially when is cooked homemade pasta,because taste fantastic.And it is beautiful presentation as well I like it.
Thank you, Anna.
I have made this.. it was so good! Thank you for sharing! I rate this 5 stars!
Love your recipes and images Sarah!
Thank you, Ser Yem. I enjoy taking food photos.