Rated 5 out of 5 based on 5 votes
- 300 g fettuccine pasta
- 150 g smoked salmon,torn into bite-size pieces
- 2 Tbls fresh orange juice
- 1 tspn lemon juice
- 2 Tbls australian extra virgin oil with lemon oil
- 1 cup baby rocket leaves
- 150 g reduced-fat ricotta cheese, crumbled
- 1 Tbls chives, chopped
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shaved, to garnish
1. Cook pasta according to packet directions. Drain and reserve 1/3 cup of pasta water. Return to the pot and add the reserved pasta water.
2. Stir in salmon, rocket, orange juice, lemon juice and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Divide between bowls and serve with ricotta. Garnish with shaved Parmesan cheese.
Leave a Review
Thank you, Jason!
Such delicious Sarah.
absolutely stunning and love the smoked salmon in the pasta too!
Yum! It looks mouthwatering and I just want to twist a big mouthful around a fork!