Rated 5 out of 5 based on 5 votes
- 800 g chicken wings
- 1 Tbls mustard powder
- 2 tspn smoked paprika
- 2 x garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tspn cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbls soft brown sugar
- 1/2 tspn ground nutmeg
- 1 Tbls dried chilli flakes
1. Mix all dry ingredients until thoroughly combined. Rub the mixture into the chicken.
2. Place chicken in large non-metallic dish, cover tightly with plastic and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
3. Heat a char-grill pan and sear the chicken until browned. Transfer on a tray to a preheated oven at 200 degrees Celsius and cook for 20-30 minutes or until cooked through. Season with salt and pepper.
Alternatively, use a BBQ and turn every 2-3 minutes until cooked through.
Garnish with fresh coriander leaves. Serve with jasmine rice.
Leave a Review
Amazing flavours. How easy it that?!!
Very easy and very tasty, Linda! Thanks
Sarah I will again cook this recipe and I will tell you how was it.Looks very delicious.thank you again to you for the beautiful recipe.
Great flavors! I will cook these again.
These look delicious!
Thanks, Deborah.:) They were really delicious!
So straightforward and so tasty looking! I can’t wait to try these!
They are very tasty, Nell. Thank you!