Rated 5 out of 5 based on 5 votes
- 1 cup whole unsalted macademia nuts
- 2 Tbls plain flour
- 1 Tbls lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley - chopped
- 2 x eggs whites (lightly beaten with fork
- 2-3 x fish fillets( basa or nile perch )
- 2 Tbls oil, for cooking
1) Place the nuts in food processor add flour,seasoning and parsley and quickly process until you see bread-crumbs.Put into some container and leave aside.
2)In another bowl whisk the eggs whites,dip fillet in and coat with crumbs.
3)In large pan heat oil on medium heat,add fish and cook slowly on both sides until is nice and golden.Serve with your favorite vegetables.
PS.This dish is quick,cheap,easy and delicious.
Leave a Review
Great idea to coat in macadamia nuts
I did this just first time and was really very yummy and crunchy.And go very well with home made coleslaw salad.
Thank you Carole.