Rated 5 out of 5 based on 4 votes
- 1 kg thigh fillets (cut to bite size )
- 1 x packed pasta ( 375 g )
- 1 x dry french onion soup (40 g )
- 1 x 600 ml thickened cream
- 3 - 4 cloves garlic(crushed)
- 2 Tbls heaped dry paprika
- 500 g frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 x red onion (finely chopped)
- 3 Tbls oil for fry
- 3 Tbls corn flour mixed with water
- 100 ml water
- 2 -3 cups water(for cooking meat )
- 2 tspn salt
1)In saucepan heat oil on medium heat,add onion and fry about 5 minutes.Add washed meat and brown.Add garlic,packet of soup,stir,pour in water and cook until meat is soft. ( make sure you still have at lease 1 liter of liquid in saucepan )Add thickened cream,vegetables and heat trough,season with salt.
2)Take 3/4 cup of the sauce,put in dry paprika,mix well and pour back in to saucepan.You will get nice colour of sauce.Pour in corn flour mixed with water and make it thicker.Stir and cook 4 – 5 minutes.Taste and see,if anything need to be added.
3)Pasta cook as directed on a packet.
PS.This meal is cheap and usually you have all ingredients in your pantry.If you don’t have all the time at home thickened cream,you can use long life thickened cream.
Leave a Review
Anna, try using natural light when taking photos of your food. With the flash mode on, the images of the food look very harsh and take the warmth out of your delicious creations.
Thank you Emma for telling me about the photo of cooking.I don’t use flash,but sometime it come automatically.Thank you again.Have a nice day.