Rated 4.83 out of 5 based on 6 votes
- 2 kg frozen potatoes chips
- 500 - 600 g bacon or salami(cut to smaller cubes and fry in pan ))
- 6 x eggs(lightly beaten just with fork) )
- 300 ml thickened cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 - 1 tspn salt
- 1/2 tspn white pepper
- 5 x fresh green top of shallots )finely chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 x fresh red capsicum(cut it to small pieces)
- 1 x can of corn kernels(drained)400 g
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 x oil in spray
1) Preheat oven to160 C.( fan),if electric maybe on higher.
2)Spray oven dish with oil and dust with bread – crumbs all over.
3)Cover bottom with chips,then put it on 3/4 cup of bacon,little of cheese, one hand full of shallots,same capsicum and corn.Season with salt and pepper.
4) Repeat this until you used all ingredients.So you make it layers.Last cover must be chips.
5)In bowl whisk milk with eggs and thickened cream and pour that over the chips.
6) Cook in oven until all milk evaporated or is nice and gold.Serve with any meat,gherkin or fresh salad.
Leave a Review
yum yum yum
It is very cheap meal and very yummy.With vegetable salad is perfect.