Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 1 x small vine ripened tomato
- 4 x small button mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 pinch fresh or dried chilli
- 1 pinch salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup penne pasta
1. Bring salted water to the boil. Add in Penne.
2. Heat oil and butter in a small fry pan. add in garlic, chilli, sliced tomatoes and mushrooms.
3. Add in a pinch of salt flakes – to taste.
4. Once pastas is cooked, drain and stir through tomato and mushrooms
5. Serve sprinkled with parmesan.
Leave a Review
Yum! Looks good!