Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 1/2 cup cooked basmati rice (preferably a day old)
- 2 x rashers of bacon, diced
- 1/2 cup frozen diced vegetables
- 1/2 x brown onion diced
- 1 tspn sesame oil
- 2 Tbls peanut oil
- 1 pinch chilli flakes
- 2 x eggs, beaten
- 2 Tbls soy sauce (or to taste)
- 1 handful shallots, diced
Serves: 2, Prep: 5-10 mins, Cook: 15-20 mins
1. Place the oil, onion and bacon pieces in a pan and cook until the bacon is cooked through, then add the vegetables and cook until soft.
2. Put in the rice and stir. Clump the rice together and pour the eggs over it, stirring the eggs through to ensure they don’t scramble or become egg pieces but rather coat the rice.
3. Stir through the shallots, soy-sauce and chilli flakes and serve.
OPTIONAL: Toss through pieces of leftover sausages, chicken, etc.
Leave a Review
Too true! :3