Rated 0 out of 5 based on 0 votes
- 1 x whole cauliflower cut into small florets (fried moroccan cauliflower)
- 1 x leek (fried moroccan cauliflower)
- 1 x onion (fried moroccan cauliflower)
- 1 clove garlic (fried moroccan cauliflower)
- 1 cup roasted pistachios (fried moroccan cauliflower)
- 1 Tbls cumin (fried moroccan cauliflower)
- 1 tspn tumeric (fried moroccan cauliflower)
- 1 tspn cinnamon (fried moroccan cauliflower)
- 1 tspn salt (fried moroccan cauliflower)
- 1 Tbls grated ginger (fried moroccan cauliflower)
- 1 tspn dried coriander (fried moroccan cauliflower)
- 3 x medium potatoes (frittata)
- 2 Tbls olive oil (frittata)
- 1 x onion, chopped (frittata)
- 2 x zucchini sliced (frittata)
- 100 g baby spinach (frittata)
- 200 g red grape tomatoes, halved (frittata)
- 1 x red capsicum, chopped (frittata)
- 5 x eggs (frittata)
- 1/2 cup cream (frittata)
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese (frittata)
- 1/4 cup grated tasty cheese (frittata)
Fried Moroccan Cauliflower:
Place olive oil, garlic, onion, leek ginger and spices in a hot fry pan and cook until onion is translucent.
Then add all the other ingredients and fry until the cauliflower is cooked to your liking.
Serve as a side dish or just enjoy a big bowl for lunch.
Preheat oven to 200°C. Lightly grease a 5cm-deep, 26cm x 16.5cm (base) ovenproof dish. Pierce each potato 4 times with a bamboo skewer. Place in a heatproof, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high (100%) for 4 minutes or until tender. Allow to cool. Thinly slice.
Meanwhile, heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes. Add zucchini Cook, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes or until onion is tender and zucchini cooked. Add spinach. Cook for 1 minute or until spinach is just wilted.
Combine onion mixture, tomatoes and capsicum in a bowl. Arrange half the potato, in a single layer, over prepared dish. Top with half the onion mixture. Repeat with remaining potato and onion mixture.
Whisk eggs and cream in a bowl. Gently pour egg mixture over vegetable mixture. Sprinkle cheese on top.
Bake for 30 to 35 mins