Rated 0 out of 5 based on 0 votes
- 1 cup self - raising flour
- 1/2 cup dessicated coconut
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbls cocoa powder
- 125 g butter, melted
- 400 g tin of condensed milk
- 125 g dark chocolate (either choc bits or chopped dark choc)
1. Grease base and sides of a slice pan. Line with paper. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Combine flour, coconut, brown sugar, sifted cocoa, butter and condensed milk in a bowl. Mix well. Spread mixture into the slice pan.
3. Sprinkle the choc chips or chopped chocolate over the mixture in the slice pan. Press into the mixture if desired.
4. Cook in a moderate oven for approximately 30 minutes. If slightly undercooked, do not despair as this will only make it more fudge like
5. Cool in pan.
6. Cut into squares and dust with icing sugar.