Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 1 x packed english muffins
- 200 g polish salami
- 3 x eggs,boiled
- 1 x tub french onion dip
- 3 x slices tasty cheese,cut into squares
- 2 x small lebanese cucumbers,sliced
- 1/2 x punnet cherri tomatoes,sliced
1) The muffins open put into toaster,coll and each spread with dip,then top with one slice of salami,cheese,cucumber,egg,tomatoes and decorate with same dip mixed with little bit of tomato sauce and piece of parsley.
PS.This is quick and easy lunch,snack or for kids after school.
Leave a Review
Hi Anna, what is poish salami?
Sorry Sarah.That should be Polish salami.Thank you for let me know.I will edit.Sarah I make your curry puff pastry and was very yummy.We eat with tomato sauce.Thank you again for your recipe.
I’m so glad you liked my curry puffs! Thank you, Anna.
Your welcome Sarah.The curry puffs was very delicious.You are very goodand very cute.
Awww thank you Anna…hope to meet you in person one day.