Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 3 x eggs ( room temperature )
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 600 ml thickened cream
- 2 cups self - raising flour
- 3/4 cups sultanas (optional)
- 50 g usalted butter
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
1) Sift flour into a bowl,add sugar,eggs,thickened cream and sultanas( if you want)mix all well,make mixture.
2) Lightly grease with unsalted butter each baking doughnut(pan)and dust with breadcrumbs all over.Pour the mixture evenly into each doughnut pan and put to preheated oven on 170 C and bake for about 1 hour or when you insert the skewer and come clean out the cake is ready.
3) Put the cakes on wire rack to cool,then cut from each little bit the top,make it strait.Spread over the cutting part you favourite frosting.Cover with another part of cake and again decorated with frosting.
4) Serve on its own or with coffee or tea.
Leave a Review
Wow this is a great idea Anna!
Sarah yours cakes are more interesting and beautiful.You really good.