Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 1 cup blanched almond meal
- 2 Tbls coconut flour
- 1 tspn baking powder
- 2 x eggs
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tspn vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dairy free chocolate chips
Yields: 17, prep: 5 mins, cook: 10 mins, total: 15 mins
1. Preheat your oven to 180°C and line some baking trays with baking paper.
2. Combine the eggs, vanilla and maple syrup.
3. In a separate bowl combine the dry ingredients. It’s better to sift the coconut flour to get out the lumps.
4. Stir the dry mix into the wet mix and stir through chocolate chips. Roll into little balls and place onto the trays. Remember to flatten them slightly.
5. Bake for no more than 10 mins, and let cool before moving to a rack to cool completely.