Rated 4.5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 500g x beef mince meat
- 1 x carrot chopped
- 1 x zucchini chopped
- 1 x crushed garlic clove
- 1 x brown onioin chopped
- 1 packet x fresh potato gnocchi
- 250g x tasty cheese grated
- 500g x tomato spaghetti pasta sauce
- 1 tablespoon x olive oil
1. Pre heat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Prepare baking dish, by spraying evenly with olive oil cooking spray – put to one side
3. In medium size saucepan, heat olive oil and add mince. Cook to brown.
4. Remove from pan and drain excess fat.
5. To the pan add garlic and onion, cook for to minutes.
6. Add carrot and zucchini and cook for a further 2 minutes.
7. Return meat to the pan and add the spaghetti sauce.
8. Reduce heat to simmer and leave to thicken for approx 5 – 10 minutes.
9. Meanwhile, bring a saucepan of salted water to the boil, and add gnocchi.
10. When all the gnocchi rises to the top (approx 2 minutes) remove and drain.
11. Tip meat mixture into prepared baking dish, and top with gnocchi.
12. Sprinkle with tasty cheese and bake in the oven for 25-30mins.
Leave a Review
Love this recipe, my little boy loves it too