Rated 5 out of 5 based on 2 votes
- 3/4 cups wholemeal atta flour
- 1 tspn vanilla essence
- 3/4 tspn baking powder
- 2 Tbls goji berries
- 2 Tbls black and white chia seeds
- 1 Tbls white sesame seeds
- 1 Tbls black sesame seeds
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 pinch seasalt
- 1/2 Tbls stevia
- 200-250 ml soy milk or coconut quensh
- 1 x small banana
- 3 x big strawberries
- 50ml x as much rice malt syrup or marple syrup as you like
Add all the ingredients for the batter into a bowl and whisk well until you got a smooth and not to liquish batter. Heat some sunflower oil into a frying pan, add the batter for a small pancake and fry until golden brown and crisp. The batter should be enough for 3 equal pancakes. Place the first pancake on a plate and top with strawberries – top with the second pancake and top with banana and finish with the third pancake and the rest of the fruits.
Pour over the syrup of your choice and ENJOY.
Leave a Review
And also nice for tea/coffee time!