Rated 5 out of 5 based on 3 votes
- 1 Tbls olive oil
- 1 x brown or red onions ( chopped )
- 6 x peeled and cooked potato ( cut into chunks )
- 150 g kransky sausages (cut into circle )
- 200 g gipsy bacon (cut to small pieces )
- 250 g cooked pork (cut into small pieces )
- 2 cloves garlic(crushed)
- 1.5 L beef stock
- 1 Tbls tomato pasta
- 1 Tbls dry sweet paprika
- 1 Tbls dry marjoram( crushed in your palm )
- 1/4 tspn vegemite
- 1 pinch vegeta seasoning
- 1 cup cooked pasta
- 1 Tbls fresh chive
- 1-2 Tbls cornflour
- 1 x large carrots (chopped )
1)In deep saucepan heat oil on medium heat,add onion,kransky,carrot sausages,ham,cooked pork and garlic and cook for about 3-5 minutes.Add tomato paste stir,add paprika,stir and pour in stock and bring the soup to boil.Season with marjoram,vegeta,chives and vegemite.Pour in cornflour mixed with water make the soup little bit thicker.Cook until bubling.
2)Add to the soup cooked potatoes and cooked pasta,stir and taste,if anything need to be added.
3)Serve on a plate with toast or bread roll.
PS.This soup is good in wintertimes.
Leave a Review
Oh yum! Goulash is especially good on a very cold day! ^_^
That right Nell.