Rated 0 out of 5 based on 0 votes
- 1 cup chopped dried apricots
- 3/4 cups chopped rasins
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 Tbls grated orange rind
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 30 g melted butter
- 2/3 cups castor sugar
- 1 x egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup sr flour
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1/2 tspn bi carb soda
Pre-heat oven to 150 degrees (fan forced)
1. Soak apricots in enough hot water to cover for about 15 minutes. Drain and reserve 1/2 cup of liquid.
2. Combine apricots, reserved liquid, raisins, walnuts, orange rind, & juice.
3. Stir in melted butter, sugar and egg then add the sifted flours and soda and mix well.
4. Pour into greased loaf tin (18cm x 11cm)
5. Bake in oven for 1 hour, once cooked turn onto wire rack to cool.