Rated 3.5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 2 x snapper fillets
- 1 pinch morrocan seasoning or raj el hanout
- 1/2 x sweet potato, sliced then blanched
- 1 x capsicum, sliced
- 1/2 x eggplant, sliced
- 200 g canned artichokes (half a can), drained
- 2 handfuls salad leaves
- 2 Tbls walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbls parmesan cheese shavings
1. In a large bowl combine the sweet potato, capsicum and eggplant with a pinch of salt, a crack of pepper and about 1 tablespoon olive oil.
2. Heat a char-grill pan up to high and cook your vegies for about 3 mins each side, until nicely charred (and eggplant should be quite soft).
3. Then do the same for your artichoke
4. Season your snapper with the Morrocan seasoning or Raj el hanout. Then cook on grill pan while you assemble your salad.
5. To assemble salad, place some leaves on your plate, top with some of your grilled vegetables, then sprinkle with walnuts and a few parmesan shavings.
Finally, drizzle over a little olive oil.
When your snapper is cooked, stick it on your plate and serve.