Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 4 x middle sized jacket potatoes - sliced
- 1/2 x onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup marinated tofu - cubed
- 1/2 tspn indian smoked paprika
- 1 handful small broccoli roses
- 1/4 x green capsicum - cut in small pieces
- 1/4 x red capsicum - cut into small pieces
- 1/2 tspn chili powder
- 1 tspn nuttelex sunflower margarine
- 1 splash sunflower oil
- 1 handful fresh chopped dill
- 1/2 tspn seasalt
- 3/4 tspn fresh grated black pepper
Start to cook the jacket potatoes. When done let them cool down. Cut into slices and leave the skin on. Also prepare the bacon replacement. Cut firm tofu in small cubes and marinate with smoked paprika (liquid smoke is great as well), seasalt and a splash of oil.
Heat Sunflower oil into a frying pan and fry the slices until golden brown and crisp.
When the potato slices are golden brown, add your speck replacement (Landjäger or marinated firm tofu), the onion and green capsicum. Fry for further 2 min.
Now add the red capsicum and broccoli. Season with chili powder, seasalt and black pepper. Also add a tsp of dairy free margarine or vegan butter.
Finish the dish with the fresh Dill. Give it another minute to fry and turn off the heat and plate up.