Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 700 g premium beef mince
- 1 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 Tbls soy sauce
- 2 Tbls tomato sauce
- 1/2 Tbls white vinegar
- 1 x garlic clove, crushed
- 1/4 Tbls chilli flakes
- 1 bunch baby spinach leaves
- 4 x bacon rashers
- 1 bunch cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 x tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 handful pickled jalapeño (only for those who like it hot)
- 6 x small buns
1. Combine the beef, 1 cup of pineapple, soy sauce, tomato sauce, vinegar, garlic and chilli flakes together in a bowl, mix well.
2. Form patties and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes
3. Pre heat griddle pan to medium high heat. Cook the patties and bacon for 3-4 minutes on each side until cooked through.
4. Remove patties and bacon and allow to rest. Return pan to heat and place buns cut side down and allow to cook for about 1-2 minutes until golden and crispy.
5. Assemble burgers starting with the spinach, patties, cheese, bacon, tomato, pineapple and jalapeno.
6. Serve and enjoy.
Leave a Review
Love a good slidaaah!
Damn these look tasty. Great photo too!
I like how you use the Soy Sauce to season.
I cook something quite simular to this, but with turkey mince! Home made burgers are so much fun, to make AND eat! =D
Thanks Jennifer! Burgers really are the best I’d love to see your turkey burger recipe!