Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 1,5 cup hazelnut meal
- 1 cup wholemeal flour
- 4 Tbls cocoa powder (woolies homebrand is the best!)
- 3 generous Tbls nuttlex dairy free sunflower margarine
- 1/4 cup stevia or raw sugar
- 1 package x chilled rice or soy cream (avail. at vegan food stores)
- 2 small x bananas
- 1/2 x vanilla pot (the seeds)
- 1 Tbls potato starch
- 2-3 Tbls stevia or raw sugar
- 1 pinch seasalt for the dough
Start to make the dough. Mix the hazelnut meal, flour, cocoa powder, margarine, stevia and salt into a bowl and mix well to a dough with your fingers. Crumble it on a baking tray and bake in the preheated oven 170C° until crunchy. That should not take more than 10 min. Get it out of the oven and let it cool down complete.
To make the banana cream you need chilled rice or soy cream. Add the banana into your food processor and process until pureé. Add the cream, vanilla, stevia and potato starch and mix careful together. Chill in the fridge!
When both ingredients are cooled down and chilled … start to fill your dessert glasses. Start with the crumble and top with the cream. Another layer of crumble and cream. Decorate with fresh banana slices and a hazelnut, chill for a couple of hours and ENJOY
Leave a Review
Angela that is divine.