Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 4 x big strawberries - halfed
- 1/2 x banana
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 handful baby spinach
- 1 x small piece of fresh ginger
- 1 x small lemon (the juice)
- 3-4 Tbls malt syrup
- 1/2 tspn tumeric powder
- 7 x icecubes
- 1 splash soy milk or coconut quensh
Just add all ingredients into a processor and process until smooth.
Only use 4 ice cubes to process with … the other 3 serve with the drink.
Leave a Review
Good idea to get my daughter eating the spinach
You can add a lot of veggies into smoothies! You will not taste the spinach. I also often use kale in it. Really good