Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 200 or more g firm tofu - ripped/smashed in small pieces
- 1 small bunch fresh chives - chopped
- 1/2 tspn black himalayan salt (kala namuk)
- 1/2 tspn black pepper
- 1 splash sunflower oil to marinate the tofo
- 1 tspn nuttelex margarine for frying
- 1/2 tspn caraway seeds
- 1 x big tomaot cut in wedges
- 1 small bunch fresh flat parsley
- 1/2 tspn smoked paprika powder (best is indian powder!)
Start to scramble the tofu. Add into a bowl with the salt, pepper, tumeric powder and caraway seeds. Give it a splash of sunflower oil and mix well. Heat a pan and add the tofu. Fry until slightly golden and add the chives and Nuttelex margarine. Fry for further 3 min and turn off the heat and place into a bowl.
Use the same pan for the tomatoes. Cut into wedges, heat some oil and fry the tomatoes on each side until slight golden. Turn down the heat and add the chooped parsley. Season with salt. Give it another minute and turn off the heat.
Heat another pan with a little bit of oil and add the cabbage and spinach. Season with salt, pepper and a hint of smoked paprika powder. Fry until soft then turn off the heat.
I usually also fry some mushrooms … so feel free to add mushrooms to your brekki!
Plate up and serve with fresh bread or buns of your choice and ENJOY