Rated 0 out of 5 based on 0 votes
- 500 g beef mince
- 1 x egg
- 1/4 cup gluten-free bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup crumbled fetta
- 1/2 tspn ground pepper
- 3 Tbls parsley, chopped
- 1 tspn mixed herbs (containing basil, rosemary and/or thyme)
- 1 x olive oil, for cooking
Yields: 8, Prep: 10-15 mins, Cook: 20-25 mins per batch
1. Combine all the ingredients except the olive oil in a large bowl, using gloved hands to work it all together.
2. Create patties from the mix. Do this by pulling out chunks almost the size of your palm, rolling them together and then flattening them between your hands.
3. Pour some olive oil into your pan and place the patties in as well, making sure you have enough room to turn them over.
4. Once one side of the patty has browned, flip them over and cook the other side. Be sure to cut the thickest of them in half to check if their centres are cooked before you remove them.
5. Place the patties on a plate covered with paper towel and serve with favoured salads, gravies, etc.