Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 3 x middle sized zucchini - sliced
- 2 x middle sized carrots - sliced
- 1 x middle sized fennel - halfed and sliced
- 1 x small onion (chopped )
- 2 cloves garlic - fine sliced
- 3 x big button mushrooms - quartered
- 5 sprigs lemon thyme
- 3 sprigs oregano
- 1 handful of the green part of the fennel
- 1 x small sprig of rosemary
- 1 x red chilli - fine sliced
- 1 tspn tumeric powder
- 2 tspn hot madras curry powder
- 1 splash olive oil to fry
Start to heat some Olive oil in a frying pan.
Add the onion and fennel into the hot oil.
Stir for 2 min and add the carrots.
Stir for further 2 min and add the Zucchinis.
It’s time for all the herbs and spices + chilli.
Add everthing and stir well.
Turn the heat to middle heat and fry for approx 5-10 min.
Season with seasalt and plate up! ENJOY
Leave a Review
I don’t usually cook with fennel (only because I don’t know how to) but will try this.
Check out my Greek Fennel dish! I love to cook with fennel. Stews, bakes etc. I actually don’t like fennel when its raw … but I love it cooked or roasted
I’m the opposite always have had it raw