Rated 5 out of 5 based on 4 votes
- 700 g thigh fillets or breast fillets (cut into bite size )
- 200 g smoked speck
- 1 x jar of dolmino creamy mushrooms sauce
- 1 x packet of hokkien noodles
- 2-3 pinches herbs and garlic seasoning
- 1-2 handful of fresh snow peas
- 1-2 pinch of vegeta seasoning
- 150 ml thickened cream
- 1-2 tspn of brown sugar( optional )
- 1 x medium red capsocum
1) Heat pan over medium heat,add speck and fry until soft.Add chicken meat and cook until brown and soft.Add the mushrooms sauce,cook for 5 minutes and season.Add snow peas,thickened cream,sugar and capsicum and cook another 5 minutes.Taste and see,if anything need to be added.
2)The noodles cook as directed on a packed,then add them into chicken sauce and mix well all together.
3)Serve on a plate and enjoy.