Rated 5 out of 5 based on 3 votes
- 500 g pork mince
- 1 x red onion, chopped
- 1 x green capsicum, cut into strips
- 1 x red capsicum, cut into strips
- 1 x large carrots (chopped )
- 1 Tbls lard or oil
- 1 x can of cannellini beans(420 g )
- 250 g mushrooms (sliced )
- 1 x sachet of kan-tong base recipe sauce( 320 g )
- 1 x condensed soup cream of mushroom (420 g)
- 2 pinches of herbs and garlic seasoning
- 1 x fresh ground black pepper
- 1 x fresh hokkien noodles
1)In pan heat oil on medium heat,add onion and fry 2-3 min.Leave aside.In same pan fry mince until brown and separate.Add carrot and Kan- Tan sauce,stir and cook until bubbling.Add soup,mushrooms, both capsicum,beans,onion and season with herbs and black pepper.Stir and taste,if anything need to be added.
2)Hokkien noodles cook as directed on a packet,then fold them into mixture and mix well.Serve on a plate.
PS.This dish is quick and easy and you can put in your favor vegetable,fresh or frozen and allays come in good taste.