Rated 4.8 out of 5 based on 5 votes
- 500 g plain flour
- 14 g instant dry yeast (disolve in 100 ml lukewater )
- 1/2 tspn salt
- 2 L eggs(lightly beaten just with fork) )
- 1 cup pasta sauce napolitane classic tomato
- 1 L extra egg (lightly beaten with fork )
- 1 x pizza seasoning (in jar )
- 1 x packet of mozzarela cheese
- 2 x red capsicum (cut to strips )
- 2 x green capsicum, chopped
- 2 x yellow capsicum(copped )
- 250 g button mushrooms(sliced )
- 1/2 cup pineapple ( in juice drained )
- 1 cup hungarian salami (very fine sliced )
- 1 Tbls ham (very fine chopped )
- 1 cup european style sausages kransky (cut to small pieces)
- 1 x oil in spray
- 500 ml water(lukewater)
1)In small bowl with 150 ml (lukewater )dissolve yeast.
2)In another bowl mix flour with salt,add eggs and yeast and make dough.(must be nice and elastic not sticking on a bowl ),if is to running,put …bit flour,if is to tough put …bit water.Cover with tea towel and leave on warm spot to rise up.
3)Dust bench with flour and divide dough in to 3 parts.Each roll out to about 28 cm diameter circle and 1 cm high.Spray pizza baking -pan with oil and leave again to rise up(15 min.)Brush the edges with egg and the middle with tomato pasta.( 2 tablespoon )Sprinkle with pizza seasoning,and put your favour topping.(salami,ham,kransky,pineapple,mushrooms capsicums, etc……)every one have different taste.
Leave a Review
i loved it
it is way better then take away pizza and healthier to!!!
i give u 5 out of 5
Love home made food that tastes great!!