Rated 5 out of 5 based on 6 votes
- 300 g plain flour
- 1/2 tspn salt
- 1 x sachet instant dry yeast
- 1 x egg (lightly beaten with fork )
- 2 Tbls butter, melted
- 200 ml warm water
- 1 pinch caraway seeds,or sea salt, or sesame seeds
- 1 x extra egg (lightly beaten with fork )
1) In bowl mix flour,salt and yeast.Add egg,butter and water and make soft dough.With wooden spoon beat the dough….3 – 5 minutes.Dust the top with bit of flour,cover and leave in a warm place until doubled.
2) Working surface dust with ….bit of flour transfer dough on and make round rolls,put them on lightly greased baking tray.Leave them again to doubled,brush them with egg and sprinkle with ….bit of caraway seed.
3) Bake them on 200 C about 15 – 20 minutes or until nice and golden.After brush them with little bit of melted butter.They will be nice and shine.
Leave a Review
There is nothing better than the smell of homemade bread!
Hi Carole.The bread rolls are really nice special when they spread with butter.Thank you.