Rated 5 out of 5 based on 5 votes
- 500 g cooked prawns (devined ) then cooled
- 500 g crab flakes (cook 1 min.in boiling water,then cool )
- 3/4 cups fresh green top of shallots )finely chopped
- 1 L red capsicum(cut in to small pieces)
- 1 cup green frozen peas( cooked 3min.in microwave,then cooled )
- 3 L potatoes(cooked in boiling water in skin,then cool and peel )
- 5 Tbls whole or light mayonnaise
- 3 L tomat cut to smaller pieces )
- 2 L carrots (peeled,cooked and cut it to small cubes )
- 3 x fresh stalk cerely ( 20 cm long each finely chopped ) )
- 1/2 tspn salt
- 1/3 tspn black pepper
1)Put all ingredients to bigger bowl and mix well together.Taste and see,if anything need to be added.This salad is really tasty.Perfect in summer time.
Leave a Review
Excellent for a warm summer night’s dinner! Loved it!!