Rated 5 out of 5 based on 5 votes
- 3 cups sushi rice ( raw )
- 3 cups water
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tspn salt
- 6 x nori sheets
- 1 L green lebanese fresh cucumber
- 250 g fresh baby spinach leves
- 250 - 300 g lean bacon
- 3 L eggs ( slightly beaten in bowl and make omelete,cool and cyt to strips) )
- 300 g smoked salmon(cut to strips)
- 1 bunch green lettuce
- 1 L red capsicum (cut to strips )
1)The rice cook as directed on the packet,allow rice to cool and stir in vinegar mixed with water,sugar and salt.
2)On bamboo mat put one sheet of Nori and spread on the rice and then put filling.
3)The spinach leaves cook for 2-3 minutes in boiling water,then drain,cool in very cold water( you will have still beautiful green colour of the leaves) and carefully squeeze the rest of the water.You can use paper towel for drain the spinach leaves.
4)Now you can put on the rice, strip of egg omelette,strip of cucumber,strip of bacon or smoked salmon.
4) Now you ready to roll up the nori.Lift the bamboo mat and roll it.Cut it and serve with your favorite sauce.
Leave a Review
I love making sushi rolls! next time I have my nori out will give this combo a go. I have japanese spinach in the garden. Check out my Uni Sushi if you like
Hi Helen I Will for sure check you sushi and I will try it .Thank you for your recipe.