Rated 5 out of 5 based on 2 votes
- 1 x tube woolworths sausage roll mince
- 1 x grated onion
- 2 x grated carrots
- 2 x grated celery
- 1 x egg
- 1 handful fresh herbs (thyme and oregano work well)
- 1 splash worchestershire sauce
- 1 x squeeze tomato sauce (or paste)
- 1 splash tabasco sauce
- 2 x sheets puff pastry
- 1 x egg wash (1 egg whisked lightly)
- 1 pinch dried herbs for garnish
Preheat over to 200 degrees.
In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients with hands.
Cut sheets of puff pastry lengthways.
Put mince down the center of the pastry strips, brush edges with egg wash and roll until a tube has been created.
Seal by pressing fork down on the seam and brush egg wash over top of the tube.
Sprinkle dried herbs over the top (I like thyme).
Cut tube to desired size.
Place separated rolls onto a baking tray lined with grease proof paper.
Cook in oven for 20mins, or until golden.
Leave a Review
The addition of thyme sounds great! Will make these one day! Thank you.
I’ve made this recipe. Very easy and very rewarding! Thank you.