Rated 0 out of 5 based on 0 votes
- 1 Tbls oil
- 2 Tbls butter
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 1/2 cup aborio rice
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 x capsicum, diced
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatos, strips
- 700 g chicken, diced
- 1 x onion (diced)
- 1 1/2 L chicken stock
- 1 Tbls wholegrain mustard
- 2 tspn honey
- 2 Tbls water, cold
- 1 Tbls cornflour
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add chicken and cook for 5 minutes or until golden. Remove and set aside.
2. Melt butter over slow heat and cook onion, capsicum and garlic for 2 minutes.
3. Add rice and stir until coated with butter.
4. Increase heat to medium and add stock about a cup at a time, stirring until absorbed, adding more rice until rice is cooked.
5. Add sundried tomatoes.
6. In a bowl, mix mustard, honey and cornflour with 2 tablespoons of water. Whisk until combined. Add to rice mixture. Return chicken to the pan with salt and pepper.
7. Reduce heat and add sour cream.
8. Remove from heat and allow to sit for 2 minutes before serving.