Rated 5 out of 5 based on 3 votes
- 1 x jar of honey mustard simmer sauce (485 g )
- 1/2 x barbecue chicken
- 1 x can of butter beans (400 g )
- 2 cups cooked pasta (bowties)
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach leafs
- 1 x sachet of mashed potatoe(125 g)
- 20 g butter
- 1 x medium green capsicum (cut into strips )
- 2 pinches of herbs and garlic seasoning
- 1 x fresh ground black pepper
- 1 Tbls olive oil
1)The chicken meat separate from bones,cut into smaller pieces and take the skin off as well.In pan heat oil on medium heat,add the chicken meat and fry until brown golden.
2)In deeper saucepan heat honey mustard sauce,add capsicum and cook until bubbling.Add chicken meat,beans,spinach,stir and cook 1-2 minutes.Season and taste,if anything need to be added.
3)In another saucepan heat milk on medium heat,but not boil,add butter and wait until butter is melted.Take off from stove,put in sachet of mashed potatoes ingredients and quickly stir.Wait 2-3 minutes and add in cooked pasta.Mix all together,taste.If need more salt,use popcorn salt,because is much tasty for mashed potatoes.
4)Serve mash potatoes with mixed pasta on a plate and on top of it mixture of honey mustard chicken.
PS.This is really quick and taste well to,If you in a hurry.I make this firs time and was perfect.Just look what is in your pantry.