Rated 0 out of 5 based on 0 votes
- 2 kg pork belly ( boneless )
- 150 g horseradish in jar ( iga supermarket )
- 2-3 cups greek yoghurt
- 1 kg potatoes
- 2-3 pinches freshly ground black pepper
- 8 - 10 pinches salt
- 4 pinches of vegeta seasoning
- 1/4 tspn turmeric ( for colour for potatoes )
1 ) The meat wash,pat with paper towel and make slices lengthways,0.5cm thick,then season with salt and spread with mixture yoghurt,horseradish and vegeta.Roll up and put neatly into baking dish.Cover and bake for about 2 hours in preheated oven on 160 – 170 C ( fan )Occasionally brush the meat with the juice from meat.
2) Before finish baking meat wash,peel and cook potatoes in salty water,turmeric and bit of rosemary until soft.Strain and serve with meat and vegetable salad.