Rated 0 out of 5 based on 0 votes
- 250 g plain sweet biscuits
- 130 g butter, melted
- 150 g marshmallows
- 1 Tbls milk
- 1 splash pink food colouring
- 200 ml thickened cream
- 1 Tbls vanilla bean paste
- 200 ml raspberry jelly
- 400 ml thickened cream
- 1 Tbls coconut flakes
1. Process biscuits and butter until finely crushed and press into greased tart tin with a removable base. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. Melt marshmallows with the milk in a saucepan, until smooth. Remove from heat and add food colouring.
3. Beat cream and vanilla bean paste until firm peaks form and fold through the marshmallow. Spoon over biscuits base and refrigerate until firm.
4. Pour the raspberry jelly over the marshmallow layer and put in fridge until set.
5. When set pipe 2 rows rosettes of whipped cream on each side of the tart and sprinkle with coconut