Rated 0 out of 5 based on 0 votes
- 1 x chocolate topping
- 1L x chocolate milk
- 6 x strawberries
- 2 tablespoons x anathoth farm strawberry jam
- 1 x whipped cream
- 1 x maraschino cherry
- 1 x square, unfilled lamington
1. Take a one litre Mason jar, and drizzle chocolate topping on the inside and then fill with chocolate milk.
2. Take a small paring knife and cut slits up the middle of the strawberries from the base towards the green stalk. Wedge these around the rim of the jar.
3. Cut the lamington in half and place the bottom of the lamington, cut side up, on top of the strawberries. Top with Anathoth Farm Strawberry Jam, followed by a ridiculous amount of whipped cream. Place the top half of the lamington on top of the whipped cream.
4. Insert two straws, and top with a maraschino cherry.