Rated 4.75 out of 5 based on 2 votes
- 125 g butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 x eggs
- 1 cup self - raising flour
- 4 Tbls cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup dessicated coconut
- 3/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup pure icing sugar
- 1 tspn cocoa powder
- 1 Tbls boiling water
- 2 Tbls milk
- 20 g butter, melted
- 1/2 cup dessicated coconut, for coating
1. Preheat oven to 180C and grease a 12-cup muffin pan.
2. In a large bowl, place butter and sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
3. Add eggs one at a time and beat until smooth.
4. Sift flour and cocoa powder into the wet ingredients. Add coconut and roughly combine with a spoon.
5. Gradually add milk and beat until just combined.
6. Spoon mixture into tin and bake for 25 minutes or until muffins are cooked when tested with a skewer. Leave to cool on wire racks.
1. Place all ingredients in a small bowl and stir until combined and smooth.
2. Dip the top of cooled muffins into the glaze and then quickly into coconut. Set aside on a wire rack to set.
Leave a Review
Looks amazing! Can’t go past a good lamington, so a lamington muffin sounds right up my ally!