Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 200 g or more of left over taco mince or bolognese
- 2 x sheets of puff pastry
- 1 x side salad to serve per person
- 1 x lime wedge to serve
- 1 x mini spring cake tins per pie
- 1 x olive oil spray onto tins
1. preheat oven, 180 fan forced.
2. heat up the left overs in a frypan untill heated through. turn off and set aside.
3. spray baking tins with a sprits of olive oil and place in the base of pastry cut to suit your tins.
4.spoon in mince/veg, and cover with pastry, pinch at the edges and stab with knife to allow heat to escape and your pies wont explode in your oven.
5. prep your side salads and set aside.
6. bake for 20min, and then turn. bake for another 10-15mins or untill puffed, golden and not opaque. remove and set to stand enough to cool and remove from tin.
7.serve with a smile and a wedge of lime. I find with taco mince, the heat/spice works really well with a wedge of lime squeezed over.
NB: I enjoyed my single serve pie with a virgin Mojito, made on Tonic Water and fresh mint from my garden. It was so refreshing!
Leave a Review
love this idea using leftovers.