Rated 5 out of 5 based on 4 votes
- 1 x bowl of healthy choice stirfry chicken with hokkiens noodles(300 g )
- 2 x skewers home made kebbabs(allready submited)
- 1-2 cup home made coleslaw(allready submited)
- 1 x garlic bread -roll(baked under grill until gold)
- 2 cups fresh mixed green salad leaves
- 3/4 cups light mayonnaise
- 2 pinches salt
- 2 pinches black pepper
1) Put all ingredients into saucepan and reheat and taste.
2)Serve on a plate as just that or with vegetable salad.
PS.This dish i made when we were on holiday at the camping and I was thinking what’s for dinner.Kids say:mum put everything to saucepan what left and reheat.So I did and was really yummy.Since the time kids call this dish,,FOOD FOR DOG,,and they love it.