Rated 5 out of 5 based on 2 votes
- 1 1/8 cup almond meal
- 1/2 tspn baking powder
- 1/2 tspn ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch sea salt flakes
- 1 tspn lemon juice
- 1 tspn vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
Yields: 12, Prep: 5-10 mins, Cook: 10 mins
1. Pre-heat the oven to 160°C (fan-forced) and places patty pans in your muffin tray.
2. Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl and stir in the liquid. It is meant to be moist, so don’t worry if it seems overly wet.
3. Gently stir through the blueberries.
4. Fill about three quarters of each patty pan with scoops of the mixture.
5. Bake for 10 mins or until slightly browned on top and a skewer inserted into their centres comes out clean.
Leave a Review
Nell this is absolutely delicious.And you ask mi on my recipe (chocolate slices )how I make the icing?I have special tools,because my son was learning as pastry cook,but not do it any more.
Oh, that sounds like a good way to use those leftover tools then! ^_^
Maybe these will taste too good. Anna i have really loved your style of cooking. Maybe we should be flatmates.
:3 thank for that lovely compliment! But I have to warn you, people who live with me would have no room in their freezers and would find themselves loosening their belts more than they’d like to. ^_^
Hi Linda.You write you like it my style of cooking.It is really different,because I don’t use much vine,beer,etc…in cooking.Ones I put beer when I make goulash and was different taste,and my husband did not like it.but every body different.Thank you for your lovely compliment and good luck in your cooking.
Please do! ^_^