Rated 4.88 out of 5 based on 4 votes
- 120 g unsalted butter( room temperature )
- 200 g plain flour
- 40 g caster sugar
- 2 x yolk
- 100 g grinded walnuts ( very fine in grinder )
- 100 x extra butter ( room temperature )
- 3 Tbls cold water
- 12 tspn caster sugar ( for chocolate sauce )
- 2 Tbls water ( for chocolate sauce )
- 2 Tbls cocoa
- 80 g unsalted butter ( for chocolate sauce )
1)In bowl mix flour,butter,sugar and yolk,make dough.Leave in fridge.Meanwhile mix in another bowl grind it walnuts,butter and cold milk,make it filling.
2)In saucepan melt butter on medium heat,add sugar,stir and add water and cocoa and cook until get smooth chocolate sauce.
3)Now create little basket.Take it …..bit of dough and press with your finger into shape of baskets.Bake in preheat it oven on 160 C.or until light brown.Cool and then carefully slide out off.Next day put filling in and chocolate sauce on top of it.decorate with walnuts or hazelnuts.
In bowl mix together 100 g walnuts,unsalted butter(room temperature ) and 3 Tbsp.cold milk.